Great Views with Garage Options
About This Plan
- This open-concept floor plan, perfect for a sloping lot, imparts an air of spaciousness. A loft and volume ceilings, in addition to a multitude of windows, are highlights of this house plan.
- A raised covered entry graces the front of this home. In the back, two decks flank the prominent great room adding outdoor functional space.
- The chef will enjoy the walk-in pantry. The peninsula bar with seating, nearby dining room and deck offer multiple eating options..
- Conveniently located on the main floor, the ' bedroom has a large walk-in closet and a private deck.
- Upstairs, the spacious loft overlooks the great room.
- The lower level features a side-entry garage with a rec room, two bedrooms, a full bath and mechanical room.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 35326GH (3,707 sq. ft.) and the garage on the other side of with house plans 35381GH and 35482GH.
- Get a rear-entry garage with house plans 35313GH, 35393GH and 35386GH (3 cars).
- Get an attached garage with house plan 35312GH, 35352GH and 35392GH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,373 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,151 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,743 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 479 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 1"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 8" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss