Great Views with Garage Options
About This Plan
- This open-concept floor plan, perfect for a sloping lot, imparts an air of spaciousness. A loft and volume ceilings, in addition to a multitude of windows, highlight the sense of openness in this house plan.
- The covered front porch extends functional spaces to the outside, as does the rear deck.
- The chef will enjoy the walk-in pantry and corner windows. The peninsula bar creates an efficient space for dining and socializing.
- Conveniently located on the main floor, the ' bedroom has his and her closets.
- A loft overlooking the great room,two bedrooms and a shared bath plus storage round out the second floor.
- The lower level features a drive-under garage and workshop. A rec room with fireplace takes in the views and an guest suite with bath is an added bonus.
- Related Plans: Put the garage on the other side with house plan 35482GH.
- Downsize with house plans 35381GH (3,202 sq. ft) and 35051GH (4 bedrooms).
- Get a rear-entry garage with house plans 35313GH, 35393GH and 35386GH (3-car garage).
- Get an attached garage with house plans 35312GH, 35352GH and 35392GH.
- Eliminate the garage with house plans 35259GH, 35108GH, 35324GH and 35165GH with a finished lower level with a fireplaced rec room, wet bar, storage and office space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,707 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,089 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 978 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 14' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12