Great Views with Garage Options
About This Plan
- This open-concept floor plan, perfect for a sloping lot, imparts an air of spaciousness. A loft and volume ceilings, in addition to a multitude of windows, highlight the sense of openness in this house plan.
- The covered front porch extends functional spaces to the outside, as does the rear deck.
- The chef will enjoy the walk-in pantry and corner windows. The peninsula bar creates an efficient space for dining and socializing.
- Conveniently located on the main floor, the ' bedroom has his and her closets.
- A loft overlooking the great room,two bedrooms and a shared bath plus storage round out the second floor.
- The lower level features a side-entry garage with a rec room, office and exercise room.
- Related Plans: For a larger version, see house plan 35326GH (3,707 sq. ft.). Get 4 bedrooms with 35051GH.
- Need a rear-entry garage? See house plans 35313GH, 35393GH and 35386GH (3-car garage).
- Prefer an attached garage? See house plans 35312GH, 35352GH and 35392GH.
- No garage need? See 35259GH, 35108GH, 35324GH and 35165GH with a finished lower level with a fireplaced rec room, wet bar, storage and office space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,202 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 921 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 35' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: N on N
- Secondary Pitch: N on N