Handsome Exclusive Traditional House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- A big open floor plan gives you views of both the formal dining room and the big great room as soon as you walk in the front door of this exclusive Traditional house plan.
- The kitchen island has a snack bar, with the kitchen sink positioned so you can enjoy the great room fireplace while you cook.
- And a big walk-in pantry is always a welcome addition.
- Use the flex room off the foyer as a study or kids playroom or even a craft room
- All four bedrooms are upstairs where a built-in desk faces front with two windows for good light.
- The step-beam ceiling in the master suite is a luxurious touch that becomes an impressive feature.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,661 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,349 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 98 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 41' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss