Handsome Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- The front porch of this handsome Traditional house plan is accented by a metal roof that catches your eye.
- Inside, space-saving pocket doors close off the study to the right of the foyer.
- A butler's pantry lies between the dining room and the kitchen, giving you extra counter space.
- Your family will love hanging out in the huge great room that boasts a lovely coffered ceiling option.
- The kitchen sink is nicely placed so you can enjoy the fireplace while getting meals ready.
- A bay window with sliding glass doors extends the informal nook area and takes you out to the rear patio.
- With the info center close by, you can watch while the kids do homework or surf the web when you get a spare minute.
- The large walk-in coat closet off the mud room has built-in shelves.
- Upstairs, four large bedrooms include a master suite with an elegant tray ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,754 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,388 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,366 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,388 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 151 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss