Hill Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- A stylish stone exterior gives this Hill Country home extra appeal.
- The foyer has a 22' ceiling for a dramatic entrance.
- Views extend straight back into the large family room with its big fireplace as the focal point.
- Double doors open up to reveal the outdoor lounge with its vaulted ceiling.
- The gourmet kitchen is the centerpiece of this home, boasting a snack bar, walk-in pantry and large center island.
- To the left, the master suite dominates with its vaulted ceiling, spa-like bathroom and huge walk-in closet over 15' wide.
- The formal dining room with tray ceiling is nicely placed near the kitchen and has a walk-in wine cellar.
- On the second floor, two family bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom and have easy access to the huge game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,164 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,319 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 338 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 97 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 105' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 881 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"