Hill Country House Plan with a Modern Twist
About This Plan
- Clean straight lines and the use of mixed materials on the outside give this Hill Country house plan a modern twist.
- Inside four bedrooms and a game room all fit within the 39' wide narrow footprint.
- The open floor plan makes the most of the main living area promoting wonderful views.
- Both the family room and the outdoor patio get corner fireplaces.
- Bedroom 2 is on the first floor and works well for in-laws who don't want stairs and want to be off by themselves.
- A butler's pantry and wet bar serve the dining room and family room equally well.
- Store all the clothes you want in the huge master walk-in closet that has a built-in chest of drawers.
- A second floor laundry room offers easy access to all the bedrooms on this floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,855 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,054 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,801 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 454 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"