Impeccable New American House Plan Perfect for Waterfront Property
About This Plan
- This impeccable, New American house plan features multiple, rearward facing outdoor areas, a carport for two vehicles, and a wood plank ceiling throughout the home.
- An open-concept floor plan and large windows allow each room to fill with natural light. One set of french doors leads to a screened porch with a fireplace, while a second set in the family room opens to a covered porch.
- The eat-in kitchen offers additional seating at the island, and a large walk-in pantry provides ample storage space.
- The master bedroom includes french doors to the back porch, as well as a bathroom with an expansive walk-in closet, two sinks, a standalone tub, and a toilet room. A second bedroom on the main level sits towards the front of the home, with access to a full bathroom.
- Downstairs, discover two additional bedrooms that share a full bathroom, and a fifth bedroom with its own bathroom and walk-in closet. A large game room in the center opens to a massive covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,062 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,448 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,614 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,287 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 4"
- Depth: 90' 1"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 893 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12