Impressive Southern Colonial
About This Plan
- With its colonnaded entry porch, hip roof lines and double entry doors with arched transom, this symmetrical, stately home recalls colonial estate design. Inside, all main living areas are in the back of the home for the view.
- A formal dining room and parlor flank the large entry, where a sweeping staircase leads to a balcony overlooking both the entry and the family room. The two-story family room adjoins the library and the covered porch.
- The kitchen, abounding in counter space and including an island, flows into the breakfast area.
- The first-floor master suite includes its own fireplace, a compartmented bath with separate tub and shower and twin walk-in closets and sinks. A powder room, utility room and another bedroom with its own bath complete the first floor.
- The upstairs comprises two more identical bedrooms and baths.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,284 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,416 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 868 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,416 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 728 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 96' 10"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 746 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery