In-Law Apartment or Rental Income
5 - 8
About This Plan
- A separate in-law apartment over the garage is included in the total living area of this Traditional home.
- Use it for family or a wonderful source of rental income.
- The main floor holds a huge great room with a big fireplace as the focal point.
- Three windows flood the master suite with light.
- The home office off the foyer faces the front of the home and could easily accommodate a side door private entry.
- An open rail hallway overlooks the foyer and the great room below.
- An unfinished basement is large enough for three more bedrooms, a fitness room and huge family room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,558 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,855 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,703 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,843 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, 7, & 8
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 3"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 756 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss