Inviting Ranch Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this lovely Ranch home comes in three versions - two with brick on the front.
- The split bedroom layout and open floor plan make this home a popular choice.
- Dine in the breakfast nook or at the peninsula eating bar in the kitchen, where the views go right into the spacious vaulted family room.
- Set off by itself, the master suite enjoys a tray ceiling, large private bathroom and a big walkin closet.
- Three more bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home.
- Stairs in the family room lead up to bonus space that comes with a walk-in closet and a third bathroom, making it ideal as an extra bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get different elevations with house plans 17745LV and 17746LV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,748 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,748 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 459 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 55' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 403 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7.5 on 12