About This Plan
- This inviting home plan has great styling with upscale features. The large front and rear covered porches add plenty of usable outdoor living space, and include easy rear access to the master suite.
- The expansive great room includes a beautiful trayed ceiling and features built-in cabinets and a gas fireplace. The spacious kitchen features an oversized island with a large eating bar and breakfast area. The hall bath is equipped with dual lavatories for convenience.
- The master bedroom has a raised ceiling and opens into the well-equipped bath with dual lavatories, oversized corner jet tub, and large his and her walk-in closets.
- There is a shop/storage area off the garage for projects and storage.
- The "owner's choice" space could be used as a home office, dining room, or playroom.
- Related Plan: This plan exists in a 2,500 square foot version with minor interior and exterior changes. See house plan 51049MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 498 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 159 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 80' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick