Lap of Luxury
3 - 6
About This Plan
- This lavish home plan incorporates many distinctive architectural details and will never be confused with another estate home or forgotten by visitors.
- From the two-story foyer to the Grand Room (which also ascends two stories), every room in this noble home has distinguishing woodwork and design elements.
- Such gracious amenities as a full master suite on the first floor, a 2 or 4 bedroom second floor, a sky room and four car garage make this a one-of-a-kind luxury home plan.
- There are two lower levels including a sub-basement designed with the athleteg in mind complete with squash court and gym.
- Related Plans: See these closely-related luxury home plans - 12071JL, 12030JL, 12215JL and 12193JL.
- Too grand? See these more modest versions: 12065JL and 12186JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,340 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,540 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 850 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 475 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 106' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 7"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 916 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick