Large Inviting Porch
About This Plan
- A large porch invites you into this country two-story charmer.
- A two-story ceiling greets you as you enter, and continues into the great room directly ahead where you'll discover a cozy fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets.
- The kitchen will be remembered for its eat-in island and spacious walk-in pantry, while the adjacent nook will be noted for its cathedral ceilings and windows on three sides.
- The formal dining room is located to the left of the entry and is detailed with an arched opening flanked with graceful columns.
- The den is located off the right of the entry and welcomes you inside with double French doors.
- Upstairs, the master suite pampers with step ceilings and a separate sitting room in the bedroom, his and hers walk-in closets and a corner Jacuzzi tub.
- Two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom, while a third bedroom has a private bath and walk-in closet.
- Finally, the laundry room is located upstairs by the bedrooms for easy access.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,033 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,479 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,554 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 778 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss