Live The Dream - Cabana Clubhouse Included
About This Plan
- Inspired by the villas of Tuscany, this timeless shingle-style estate's five structures are joined by trellised arbors and sheltering roofs.
- Its traditional forms delightfully contrast with floor plans designed for active lifestyles.
- The entry opens to a soaring great hall with a grand stair, fireplace and overlook balcony.
- A central skylight floods the center of the home with sunlight, drawing attention to the sculptural ceilings.
- A false bookcase in the oval office hides a spiral stair to the wine cellar below.
- Full-width folding glass doors join the informal living areas with the pool terrace, creating a great entertainment space. The versatile cabana doubles as a mother-in-law apartment.
- The enormous craft room fulfills every home management need.
- The upstairs combines luxury and privacy for the owners with fun and play for the children.
- Related Plan: See the cabana by itself with plan 23452JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 9,820 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 590 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,472 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,758 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 126' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1525 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss