Lots of Storage Space
About This Plan
- This transitional two-story home will provide a comfortable lifestyle for you and your family.
- Entering from the loggia, you find yourself in the two-story foyer, overlooked by a plant shelf. To one side is the vaulted great room with fireplace, expansive in feeling.
- The great room forms an L shape with the formal dining room.
- In the kitchen-breakfast area, the extras include a built-in desk, a pantry closet and a central island. From here you can access the deck or patio in back.
- The first-floor master suite features a roomy walk-in closet and a luxurious bath with garden tub, separate shower and twin sinks.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms share a hall bath. An unfinished bonus room and a large storage area complete the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,756 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,251 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 595 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 447 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 463 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss