Lovely Beach Cottage Plan with Bunk Room
About This Plan
- This 2-bedroom house plan exudes cottage charm inside and out, with a cozy front porch to welcome guests. A metal roof adds a modern twist to the traditional cottage appeal.
- The front entry leads you directly into the eat-in kitchen and adjoining living room. L-shaped counters lend plenty of counter space, and the kitchen sink overlooks the front porch for daydreaming.
- An inviting back porch draws you out through french doors.
- A room with built-in bunks includes a walk-in closet, and neighbors a full bathroom and laundry closet.
- Retreat to your rearward-facing, master suite with a matching set of french doors leading to the back porch. The master bathroom features two sinks and a glass enclosed tub / shower combo.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 948 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 948 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 353 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 4"
- Depth: 48' 1"
- Max ridge height: 21' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick