Lovely Ranch with Cathedral Ceilings
About This Plan
- At just over 1000 square feet, this adorable ranch makes use of every inch of living space making it the perfect home plan for someone just starting out. The roof lines are easy to build yet stylish enough to give this home curb appeal that will fit into just about any neighborhood.
- Inside an open floor plan with cathedral ceilings adds to the impression that this home is larger than it actually is. The kitchen features a walk-in pantry, an eat-in island and an open view to the large great room where you'll find 16-foot ceilings and access to a built-in desk.
- The master suite has double sinks, a walk-in closet and 9-foot ceilings in the bedroom. An additional bedroom and a den complete this home.
- Related Plan: Get a finished lower level with house plan 89284AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,047 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,047 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss