Low Country Charm
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Six beautifully detailed pillars support the full-width front porch of this dwelling, reminiscent of homes found in the low country of the South. A second covered porch is sited off the gathering room in back.
- The home is enhanced by its abundant closet and storage space: walk-in closets in all three bedrooms, a walk-in pantry closet and a butler's pantry between the dining room and the kitchen, cabinets and a linen closet in the laundry room, and a deep coat closet under the stairs.
- Light from one of three dormers flows into the vaulted foyer. Upstairs, you find a spacious recreation room, two full baths and two bedrooms.
- Downstairs, a study and a formal dining room flank the foyer. A peninsula counter with a snack bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast room. The breakfast room connects to the gathering room with a fireplace.
- Completing the design is a privately situated master suite. The compartmented master bath includes an oversized shower, a garden tub and twin sinks.
- Foundation: crawl space. Nine-foot ceilings throughout.