Luxurious Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- A rugged Craftsman exterior combined with a spacious, comfortable interior creates the perfect home plan.
- Built-ins can be found all throughout the house from niches to desks to built-in shelving.
- Off the foyer, you can retreat to the quiet study with two walls of windows and a fireplace shared with the over-sized family room.
- The gourmet kitchen is open to both the hearth room and the family room, allowing the chef to be a part of the action.
- On the second floor, the master suite enjoys a vaulted ceiling and huge walk-in closet. Three other bedrooms share two baths, with built-ins in the hall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,253 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,797 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,456 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 168 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 384 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,797 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 888 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss