About This Plan
- Homeowners will feel especially pampered in the beautiful master suite of this Traditional home plan.
- Light streams into the bayed sitting area from all the extra windows and a wet bar gives you a sink and mini-fridge area.
- The two-way fireplace warms both the bedroom and the luxurious bathroom.
- The "his and her" closets are enormous, giving you wonderful storage.
- The first floor is equally luxurious with a two-story ceiling in the foyer, an over-sized family room with tray ceiling and another two-way fireplace.
- From the kitchen you can see into the bayed breakfast nook and the big family room.
- A residential elevator can take you from floor to floor or convert it to another closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,249 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,701 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,548 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 702 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 587 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"