About This Plan
- Triple entry gables, a hipped roof and a combination of brick and siding contribute to the curb appeal of this home.
- Inside, columns define the foyer, the dining room and the fireplaced great room, accenting the open floor plan. Windows in the great room and breakfast room overlook the covered wrap-around porch in back.
- A vaulted ceiling spans the islanded kitchen and the breakfast room.
- he private master suite comprises a bedroom with a spacious bayed sitting area and a bathroom with twin walk-in closets, double vanities, garden tub and separate shower. Two bedrooms on the other side of the house share another bath.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,698 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,698 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,698 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 372 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 49' 11"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 628 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick