Master Suite with Reading Nook
About This Plan
- Mullioned windows and stone work make this European house plan a real standout.
- The outer air lock entry foyer keeps cold air out in the winter.
- Double doors usher you into the inside foyer where a lovely fanned staircase grabs your attention.
- An arched opening with columns on each end separates the living room from the dining room.
- In back, the kitchen and breakfast nook are combined into one large space with sliders that take you outside.
- The family room with fireplace also has sliders that bring in light.
- On the second floor, the grand master suite faces front and has a cozy reading area with built-in bookshelves to store your reading material.
- Three additional bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,397 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,276 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,121 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,276 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 39' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 422 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss