Modern Mid-Century Modern House Plan
About This Plan
- This "modern" spin on a mid-century modern design gives you an open floor plan with a vaulted interior running front-to-back.
- From the foyer you have views extending to the back. The entire back wall of the home is glass giving maximizing your viewing joy.
- French doors give you access to the back porch that runs the entire width of the back of the home and at 12'-deep it gives you great entertaining space.
- The bedrooms are in a split layout maximizing your privacy. An office is tucked in the front corner giving you a quiet getaway.
- The standard version of this plan is designed with a concrete slab on grade.
- The exterior walls are 2×8 wood framing. The roof is shingles over plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses. The exterior is finished with stone over the wall structure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,517 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,517 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 672 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss