Modern Prairie-Style House Plan with 2 Fireplaces
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This Prairie-inspired house plan gives you three beds and a study or four beds.. Full brick siding is complimented by large tapered columns and an arched front porch.
- Make your way indoors where you can head into the parlor with fireplace.
- The kitchen is conveniently tucked between the parlor and the dining room giving a mirrored effect on the floor plan.
- On the left side of the home you'll find the master suite as well as bedrooms 2 and 3. Head back towards the foyer and you'll find bedroom 4 which can double as an office space if needed, the spacious laundry room, a walk-in pantry and a hall closet.
- A 2-car detached garage comes with the plans as an added bonus.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,005 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,005 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 747 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 56' 10"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 514 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick