Modern Ranch Home Plan with Option for Walk-Out Basement
About This Plan
- The gable roof above this modern, ranch home plan allows for a vaulted ceiling throughout the open concept floor plan. The flexible design offers a second outdoor living space on the lower level with the optional walk-out basement.
- When entering from the front door, discover a guest bedroom to the left of the foyer, next to a full bath. A few steps further, the open and airy kitchen boasts a large island in the center with counter-height seating.
- The living room is drenched in natural light, and features oversized glass doors that extend the living space to a rear covered deck.
- The main-floor master bedroom is situated behind the 2-car garage, and provides access to the back deck, a walk-in closet, and 4-fixture bath.
- Downstairs, two additional bedrooms share the basement with a spacious recreation room, and ample unfinished space is ideal for storage. Choose the walk-out basement option for a slightly different configuration.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan cannot be built in British Columbia, Canada.
Walkout Basement Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,804 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,229 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,575 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12