Mountain Country Home Plan With Angled Garage
About This Plan
- A big Country front porch is your first impression of this home but inside, the huge vaulted great room is even more impressive.
- The open floor plan allows the views to extend to the breakfast nook and the kitchen beyond.
- A walk-in pantry and spacious center island enhance the kitchen.
- For your outdoor enjoyment, choose from the screened-in porch or the big deck that wraps around the side of the home.
- The master suite is on the main floor, off by itself and offers a huge walk-in closet with two entrances.
- The remaining bedrooms are on the walk-out lower level along with an enormous rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,078 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,377 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,701 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 581 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss