Mountain Craftsman Plan with Optional Walkout Basement
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- The sprawling main level of this Mountain Craftsman design wraps around a covered patio / sun deck to maximize access to outdoor living.
- The heart of the home opens to a dining nook and great room, while a formal dining room can be found near the foyer and includes a built-in buffet.
- Retreat to the master bedroom, which extends at an angle, and discover a deluxe ensuite with a walk-in closet. Both of the neighboring family bedrooms include a walk-in closet and share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A 4-car garage protrudes from the front of the home with a mudroom helping you to organize bags, shoes, and outerwear. A quiet den, or play room, offers a serene, versatile space while completing the main level.
- Finish the lower level for an additional 2,542 square feet of living space and boost the bedroom count to 5, as well as gain a game / sitting area, patio, and home theatre room. Private access from the garage makes this a great space for boomerang kids or in-laws.
Optionally Finished Walkout Foundation
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,297 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,297 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,542 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 2"
- Depth: 101' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1242 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss