Mountain Home With Circular Stair
0 - 4
About This Plan
- Filled with unique features, this Mountain home plan is a one-of-a-kind. Designed with a circular stair tower and a dog run, the home also has a vaulted eating nook that gets great natural light from windows on three sides.
- The grand family room has a vaulted ceiling that rises to a peak centered with the foyer for symmetry. A fireplace is on the side wall and doors on the back wall take you to the expansive outdoor entertaining area.
- A cozy fireplace warms the vaulted master suite that has doors that open to the vaulted covered deck.
- The outdoor porch area wraps around the entire back of the home, giving you lots of places to eat and relax outdoors.
- On the lower level the bedroom, family room and extra bathroom could easily serve as an in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,397 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 775 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,622 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 489 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 694 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 0, 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 0, 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 0 or 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 71' 10"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Detached, Attached
- Area: 937 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front