Multiple Dormer Options
About This Plan
- Brick, stone and shake shingle siding to offer wonderful curb appeal for a small lot or neighborhood.
- Choose from 3 unique exteriors all sharing the same smart floor plan.
An open family room, kitchen, breakfast area and seperate formal dining room make up the main floor.
- The second floor gives privacy with the master bedroom at the rear of the house.
- The spacious recreation room is perfect for family entertainment.
- Related Plans: Remove the porch and dormers with house plan 17678LV and one dormer with house plan 17679LV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,134 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 892 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,242 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 6"
- Depth: 39' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 433 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"