Narrow Lot Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Craftsman charm begs you to consider this two-story home with over 1,600 square feet of living available.
- As you enter, the great room directly ahead draws your attention with a corner fireplace.
- The open-concept floor plan combines the kitchen and dining rooms with the great room creating a feeling of large volume.
- A screened porch is accessed off the dining area for additional living space.
- The master suite, complete with spacious walk-in closet is located on the second level.
- Two additional bedrooms, a full bath and a 2nd story laundry are located upstairs as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,607 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 787 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 820 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 154 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 8"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss