Narrow Lot Design with European Flair
About This Plan
- This attractive European-inspired home plan is designed especially for today's narrow lots. Upon entering the front door, a stately column separates the foyer from the spacious dining room. Continue down the hallway to a gourmet kitchen with a breakfast bar for dining or food preparation. The sunny eating nook overlooks the backyard.
- Privately tucked in the back corner of this house plan is a family room with double French doors that lead onto a deck. A cozy fireplace can be enjoyed from the family room, breakfast nook and kitchen.
- Storage abounds in the roomy pantry. Completing this level is a powder room.
- Upstairs, the isolated master suite is ideal for relaxing after a long day. It features a dramatic vaulted ceiling, large walk-in closet and a master bath with separate garden tub and shower, dual sink vanity and a private toilet compartment.
- The laundry room is conveniently located on the bedroom level. The two additional angled bedrooms share a hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,834 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 901 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 933 sq. ft.
- Storage: 171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 342 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick