Natural Wood Comfort
About This Plan
- This log home plan displays beautiful windows and a covered entry porch. The foyer leads into an inviting living room with fireplace.
- The dining room opens to the breakfast nook with walk-in pantry and kitchen with grilling porch nearby.
- The office is very sensible with built-in corner desk, ample closet space and private bath.
- The natural wood and fireplace in the secluded master suite provides comfort and. The suite has private access to a covered porch and gazebo. The master bath features double vanities, a whirlpool bath and shower.
- Upstairs is a loft, two bedrooms, one with a private bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,537 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,216 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,321 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,033 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 100' 5"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick