Net Zero Ready House Plan with Game Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Our Net Zero energy homes incorporate significant and measureable energy-saving technology into every one of our remarkable Hi-Performance home plans.
- These super-efficient plans built to our specifications consume 50% less energy than a typical new home, which can reduce the monthly cost of home ownership by up to hundreds of dollars.
- In this two-story model, the open layout lets you immediately see out onto the rear covered lanai, accessed by sliding pocket doors.
- There's a den or guest bedroom off the foyer and a huge master suite in back with its own private lanai and sitting room with morning bar.
- On the second floor, you have the choice of a second master bedroom with a private balcony.
- A laundry closet serves the three bedrooms on this level.
- Entertain in style in the second floor game room that has a wet bar and lots of room for family and friends to relax.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,127 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,542 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,585 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 358 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 6"
- Depth: 89' 1"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 846 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss