Northwest Home with Open Layout
About This Plan
- This sturdy Northwest house plan has a lovely formal dining room with double tray ceiling, as well as an informal eating nook in back.
- The L-shaped open living area has three interior columns to provide separation between the kitchen and spacious gathering room.
- A patio or deck off the gathering room gives you a great place for grilling.
- All three bedrooms are on the upper floor along with a huge rec room with walk-in closet for extra storage.
- Homeowners get a vaulted master bedroom and private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,484 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,066 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 44' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"