Northwest House Plan with Huge Media Room
About This Plan
- This handsome Northwest house plan offers an open floor plan plus private spaces like the den and media room.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the den and the great room.
- This home has no formal dining room, it is geared towards a wonderful informal living experience.
- There's room for everyone in the family in the huge kitchen with multiple workspaces, a cook top island and a big walk-in pantry.
- Pocket doors close off the huge media room that is set off to one side to keep the noise away from the rest of the house.
- The owner's suite in back has a private patio and a spacious private bathroom.
- Two large family bedrooms share a hall bath with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,189 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 2"
- Depth: 57' 9"
- Max ridge height: 21' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12