Northwest House Plan with Lots of Character
About This Plan
- This Northwest house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, is loaded with character starting with the beautiful detailing on the exterior.
- A two-story foyer gives you a marvelous first impression of the home, with a study on one side and the formal dining room on the other side.
- In the grand room, built-ins flank the big fireplace and a double tray ceiling caps the whole room.
- The grand kitchen sits at the center of the informal area of the home, giving you sight lines to the morning room and vaulted keeping room not to mention the rear covered porch.
- The second floor is even larger than the first and boasts three bedrooms with sitting areas, a fourth bedroom, home office and large TV room.
- Homeowners will love the sumptuous master suite that has a double tray ceiling, its own exercise room and a spacious master bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,905 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,788 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,117 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 3"
- Depth: 57' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 727 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side