Northwest House Plan with Prairie Influences
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Deep, wide eaves hang over this Northwest house plan, giving it a handsome Prairie style look.
- Big, transom windows brighten the office off the foyer.
- In the great room, there are built-ins that provide extra storage on each side of the fireplace.
- A half wall in the dinette lets you see into the great room as well as the kitchen.
- For outdoor living, you have the big deck and a screened porch.
- The owner's suite is on the main floor with an extra bedroom on the finished lower level.
- You can also use the exercise room as an additional bedroom if desired.
- A wet bar in the family room comes in handy when entertaining.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,148 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,141 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,007 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss