Not Your Ordinary Log Home Plan
About This Plan
- Clipped rooflines and an unusal angled bedroom with cupola on top make this log home stand out from all others.
- Delightful 10' ceilings are standard on the first floor and finished lower level.
- Sightlines extend from the foyer to the huge living room with fireplace to the spacious kitchen and eating nook.
- The beautiful master suite has a romantic fireplace, large bathroom and over-sized walk-in closet.
- A private guest suite with sitting room or den occupies the second floor.
- The finished lower level adds two more bedrooms and an enormous rec room with wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,799 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,511 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,628 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 660 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"