One-level Farmhouse with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This one-level, farmhouse provides authentic southern charm with a welcoming front porch and open interior made to build community amongst family and friends.
- Once inside, minimal walls allow for clean sightlines between the dining room, family room, and kitchen. Centered below the ridge of the cathedral ceiling rests a comforting fireplace, while nearby french doors invite you to enjoy outdoor living on the rear porch.
- The chef's kitchen boasts a large island, with a walk-in pantry around the corner.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the home, and features a 5-fixture bath and a pass-through closet that leads to the laundry room.
- On the opposite side of the living space, discover three, similarly-sized bedrooms, which share the hall bath.
- A double carport attaches to the rear of the home, providing protection from the elements, and opening into a mudroom with a half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,447 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,447 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 2"
- Depth: 75' 6"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick