One-Level Living with Options
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A classic combination of cedar shingles and stone give this home a delightful look. A skylight coupled with transoms cast light into the foyer, which leads directly into an open living area in the rear of the home.
- Functional for family life, the great room hosts a built in fireplace and media center. A hardwood floor discretely transitions into the kitchen and dining room while remaining open to the great room.
- A center island with a breakfast bar and a convenient third sink make the kitchen versatile. The dining room is tucked into a bay off the rear of the home with a patio door accessing the rear yard.
- Enter the private areas of the home directly through the foyer. A hallway to the right leads you to a master suite and two additional bedrooms. The spacious master bedroom has access to the rear yard with a patio door. A three-car garage completes this great home.
- Related Plans: For an alternate brick exterior, see house plan 69160AM.
- Need something smaller? Try plan 6869AM (1,467 sq. ft.).