One-Level Living with Options
About This Plan
- A classic combination of cedar shingles and stone give this home a delightful look. A skylight coupled with transoms cast light into the foyer, which leads directly into an open living area in the rear of the home.
- Functional for family life, the great room hosts a built in fireplace and media center. A hardwood floor discretely transitions into the kitchen and dining room while remaining open to the great room.
- A center island with a breakfast bar and a convenient third sink make the kitchen versatile. The dining room is tucked into a bay off the rear of the home with a patio door accessing the rear yard.
- Enter the private areas of the home directly through the foyer. A hallway to the right leads you to a master suite and two additional bedrooms. The spacious master bedroom has access to the rear yard with a patio door. A three-car garage completes this great home.
- Related Plans: For an alternate brick exterior, see house plan 69160AM.
- Need something smaller? Try plan 6869AM (1,467 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,149 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,149 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 862 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss