One-Story House Plan with Open Layout and Flex Room - 1598 Sq Ft
About This Plan
- Just the right size for retirees or as a first home, this one-story house plan fits nicely on a small lot.
- The L-shaped open layout makes the home feel even larger.
- You can enjoy views of the family room fireplace while you cook dinner at the kitchen island.
- The master suite gains privacy with its secluded location and offers an elegant double tray ceiling, walk-in closet and double sinks in the master bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 faces the front of your lot and the study can double as a third bedroom since it has a closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,598 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 274 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,598 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 55' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 444 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick