Open Concept Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This home is certainly bursting with curb appeal, with its arched front windows, stone and brick detailing and shingle siding.
- In nearly 1,850 square feet, this ranch home includes an open concept plan at the back of the home and direct access to the deck off back.
- The master suite is tucked behind the garage for maximum privacy and includes his and hers walk-in closets and direct access to the laundry area.
- The second bedroom lies to the front of the home to the left of the entry, while the den lies to your right.
- If you need a third bedroom, the den is in the perfect location to make into a bedroom.
- Finally, the two car garage includes extra storage for all of dad's tools.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,849 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,849 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 687 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss