Open Layout Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Staggered garage bays and gables add a lot of visual appeal to this Traditional house plan, making it stand out.
- The open floor plan inside offers wonderful sightlines and allows you to be with the family while cooking meals.
- A half wall between the family room and the kitchen keeps the family room defined without blocking views.
- There's a quiet den off the foyer and a formal living room across the way.
- Note the large first floor guest bedroom which could work well as an in-law suite.
- A vaulted ceiling distinguishes the second floor master suite while bedroom 4 gets a window seat.
- Bonus space off the master walk-in closet offers extra storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,664 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,096 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 932 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss