Optional Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A two-story entry porch is your first introduction to this Traditional home with room to expand on the lower level.
- The main floor has both a formal and informal living room, one for entertaining and one for family.
- The master suite is just steps away with its large bathroom and walk-in closet.
- On the second floor, two family bedrooms have quick access to the enormous bonus room.
- Finish the lower level and gain a massive family, extra bedroom and bath plus a game room with a great storage closet for all those games and toys.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,125 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,475 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,573 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 450 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 43' 1"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss