Petite Farmhouse Home Plan
About This Plan
- A big wrap-around porch stretches around the living room and dining room of this one level petite Farmhouse home.
- Arched openings and vaulted ceilings top both rooms.
- Use the study as a second bedroom if desired since it has pocket door access to a full bathroom.
- Small but efficient, the kitchen has a peninsula eating bar and a walk-in pantry - features usually found in larger homes.
- An elegant tray ceiling crowns the master suite that has double doors that open to the rear of your lot.
- Sliding glass doors in the nook let you easily step out onto the patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,515 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,515 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 392 sq. ft.
- Deck: 367 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 6"
- Depth: 49' 6"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 872 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss