Powder Room Option a Plus
About This Plan
- A huge sun room in the rear of this eye-catching Traditional home plan will be your family's favorite spot to gather.
- The nearby morning room has windows on two sides and is open to the kitchen with its snakc bar island.
- Vaulted ceilings crown the great room, making it feel even larger.
- Split bedrooms place the family bedrooms away from the master suite with its tray ceiling and double doors that lead to the sun room.
- The master suite comes with two bath layouts, one of which creates room for a guest powder room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,275 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,275 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 75' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"