Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- It's modest size makes this one level French Country home plan well suited for the empty nester or a family just starting out.
- Get all the benefits of an open floor plan that allows those in the kitchen to enjoy the fireplace in the big den.
- A computer nook off the utility room keeps the computer away from the main living area.
- Tray ceilings top the private master suite that is set off all by itself.
- The family bedrooms share a hall bath on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,442 sq. ft.
- Storage: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 135 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 10"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick