Ranch Home with Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- Live all on one level in this attractive Ranch home plan.
- Two dormers and a charming window box dress up the exterior.
- Vaulted ceilings soar up in the kitchen/nook, living room and master bedroom.
- This home was designed as open concept so you get wonderful views from room to room in the main living area.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the right wing of the home, with the master suite tucked away in the rear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,912 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,912 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,750 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 45' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 424 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss