Refined Southern Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Four dormers and a big covered front porch give this Southern home plan its appeal.
- Columns separate the foyer from the formal dining room on the left.
- The big living room also has columns to separate it from the hall.
- The back of the home is flooded with light from all the windows and vaulted ceilings enhance the kitchen, breakfast area and sun room.
- A walk-in pantry and big island make this beautiful kitchen functional as well.
- All the bedrooms are on the right wing of the home with a quiet master bedroom tucked into the rear.
- Future space on the upper floor even has space for another bedroom and bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,777 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,777 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 424 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 60' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick